Sunday, June 2, 2013

Exhaustion

I am just worn out these days. So much going on and my babies are almost finished with kindergarten! And here I was at the end of the week thinking I had done great not boo-hooing my eyes out at their program on Friday. Well, it all hit me this weekend. Reality. Smack in the face. I have had such a run of emotions I don't even want to be around myself!

But tomorrow will bring a new day and all will be well with the world again. I think the business of last week has caught up with me too. I am just wiped out. Ready to go to bed for an entire day to catch up. So, after the boys go to bed tonight I think I may be hitting the sack early myself. Will have to plan my menu for the week tomorrow as well as hit the grocery store. It's poring down rain so no way I am braving that when I don't "have" to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment