Monday, April 8, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 04/08/2013



Monday -Spirit night at school

Tuesday -Hot dogs on the fire pit with fruit and yogurt

Wednesday -Cashew Lettuce Wraps

Thursday -Spicy Honey Chicken with veggies

Friday -Left overs

Saturday -Turkey with veggies

Sunday -Grill steaks or fish with veggies


I am attempting to start using the sale ads each week to plan my menus. I used to be a big coupon gal. When we moved almost a year ago I just stopped. I have tried to start again a few times but trying to figure out all the new stores and rules each one has just gives me a headache every time I do. I figured I would start small and start using the sale ads to attempt to plan our menu for the week and then hopefully work up to using coupons again. Not crazy like I was (I haven't bought shampoo in a year!), but just to help save a little money each week.

Head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie to help plan your menu this week and come up with some new recipes to try for your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment