Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Break

Well, this week is kicking my rear with regards to all my "big plans" of staying on  track and getting things done. Oh well, spending time with my kiddos is a little more important to me than the house. Come to think of it, that is probably a big part of my problem. Ha! Next week I will resume my regularly scheduled tasks and attempting to get organized and back on track. But this week I have just decided to do what I can and if anything else gets done above and beyond that I will feel blessed! I have been keeping up with making the beds and picking up at the end of the day. Determined to make some good habits again so those are at least manageable in all the craziness of the kids being off from school. I guess really this is a good test because this is how life is, and I am attempting to figure out how to do everything even with my kiddos at home every day. So maybe Spring Break wasn't such a bad thing after all when I take a step back and think about it. I have done well keeping the "regular cleaning" up done and also getting a few things organized here or there. So maybe it hasn't been as bad a week on that front as I thought. Hmm...maybe I am making more progress than I thought after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment