Monday, April 1, 2013

Tasks for week of 03/25/2013

I am a wee bit behind now due to some unexpected travel, but playing catch up today and enjoying the beautiful sunshine and Spring weather!

I did well last week making the beds and need to continue doing it again this week. I am going to add another task and have been going over and over again in my head as to which it should be. I am already kind of in the habit of doing laundry nearly every day so that feels like cheating to me. The bathrooms are another area I really struggle, especially since I have boys and their bathroom can get pretty disgusting quickly. So I think what I really want to focus on this week is wiping the bathrooms down every day. I know this one will be tough for me to follow through on and keep up so that is why I have decided to just Eat That Frog and do it!

I am also going to start adding some health related goals to my big picture so will be thinking a lot about that this week as I think my new task next week should be related to that and not the house. I seriously need to get back into shape and I think weekly exercise needs to become part of my life. But that's a story for another day! Off to plan my menu for this week and get back to laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment